INTRODUCING 'CHR': THE NEW AND IMPROVED CEILING HINGE RANGE
09 JUN 17
You asked and we listened;
Installers wanted a Ceiling Hinge Product that looked neater, was quicker to install and easier to setup and maintain. The new 'CHR' Ceiling Hinge Range is all this and more!
CHR - Ceiling Hinge
Why has the Range Changed?
Installers and End Users Asked for a Neater Looking Produce Once Installed:
- Previous Ceiling Hinge mechanisms has a visible metal flange on the ceiling once installed
Installers Asked for a Product That is Easier to Install:
- Previous Ceiling Hinge mechanisms had to be taken apart before installation and fixed into the ceiling void in multiple parts
Installers Asked for a Product That is Easier to Setup and Maintain/Service:
- Previous Ceiling Hinge mechanisms required switch adjustments once installed and lacked a manual recovery method in the event of power failure
What's Changed with the New 'CHR' Ceiling Hinge Range?
- Inclusion of MDF Trim Panels allows installers to plaster up to the mechanism lid, providing a neat and clean finish to the ceiling
- Mechanism Dimensions have increased slightly to allow greater choice of screens
- Maximum Screen Dimensions have changed to suit modern screens
- Multiple Cable Routes allow separation of power and signal cables
- Internal Control System and Power Supply mean that only AC power and screen cables need to be run to the mechanism
- Self Adjusting Limit Switches guarantee a flush finish when closing
CHR Installation Overview
What are the Benefits of the New Range?
Easier to install:
- One unit, no disassembly, fewer people and less man hour on site required
Solid, Complete Construction:
- Reduces chance of any problems during installation, maintenance and general operation
Internal Control System:
- No loom and no hassle finding a suitable control box location or locating a control box for future servicing
Mechanism and Electrical Recovery:
- Two simple and easy recovery methods allow manual opening in the event of power failure or control system failure
MDF 'Plaster In' trims:
- Allow neat and flush install with no visible on ceiling flange
Self Adjusting Limit Switches:
- Saving time on install and set up while guaranteeing a flush finish every time
Same Near Silent Operation:
- Quiet motors and new better product aesthetics provide end user with an amazing experience
For a full overview of all the changes to the Ceiling Hinge Range, visit the Ceiling Hinge Range product pages or Speak to a member of the Future Automation team today!